The Comprehensive Guide to EMDR Self-Coaching
Learn to reduce Stress & Strain significantly
. Download the EMDR Self-Help Guide
now for free. (read more...
- The REMSTIM 3000 is a device used for the stimulation of eye movements. The use of REMSTIM 3000 for the stimulation of eye movement is regarded to be a form of performance-enhancing mental training. It is not a diagnostic procedure, a medical device, medical treatment, or other form of treatment, and does not treat any diseases or disease symptoms. No curative claims are made to raise false hopes in the user.
- The use of REMSTIM 3000 does not replace the work of a psychotherapist, physician or alternative medicine practitioner. Therefore, an ongoing treatment should not be interrupted or cancelled, and any treatment needed in the future should not be postponed or omitted entirely.
- In no case does the use of REMSTIM 3000 annul doctor’s orders. The responsibility lies entirely with the user.
- In describing physical, emotional and mental states – in particular through the use of words such as stress, burden, worry, grief, agitation, anxiety, tension and similar terms – only the feelings of healthy people within a natural range of variation are being described. In no instance is there intent to give an impression that the sensitivities mentioned exceed a certain degree of impairment, and are seeking to describe or even represent diseases, suffering, physical damage, or pathological disturbances.
- Normal mental and physical capacity is a prerequisite for the user, as is also the standard with coaching.
- Use of the REMSTIM 3000 is not suitable, at any time, for those who are suffering or have suffered from the following diseases in particular:
- Eye disorders,
- Cerebro-organic diseases,
- Addictive disorders,
- Dissociative disorders,
- Ego disorders.
- It is the user’s responsibility and free decision to start, continue, or cease using the REMSTIM 3000.
- The use of REMSTIM 3000 can temporarily cause intense emotions.
- Only use the REMSTIM 3000 for the purpose for which it is intended. Be sure that the REMSTIM 3000 completely fills your field of view when it is put on, and entirely prevents view of your environment.
- The REMSTIM 3000 is intended for personal use while sitting or lying down. REMSTIM 3000 is not provided for commercial use. We recommend up to 3 consecutive applications of 30 seconds each.
- If the eye movements are found to be unpleasant, particularly during the first application, optimisation (lower level) of the device’s personal displacement/speed settings is required. In the rare case of dizziness, nausea, or eye pain, remove the REMSTIM 3000 and adjust the settings.
- Clear vision of the (chaser) light points is barely possible and is not intended, nor is it a necessary condition for successful application.
- The REMSTIM 3000 is not suitable for use by children and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The materials used in the preparation of REMSTIM 3000 may cause an allergic skin reaction in users who are susceptible to allergy. In such a case, consult a doctor immediately.
- If the manufacturer’s instructions are observed before the use and handling of the sealed lithium button cells, then they are not harmful or dangerous. If there is no hypersensitivity against certain substances present (allergic reactions), skin contact with the lithium button cells is harmless.
- Do not expose REMSTIM 3000 to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, sun, wind).
- Protect the REMSTIM 3000 against water.