Notice pursuant to German Battery Act (BattG)
REMSTIM 3000 is powered by a battery that is included in the delivery package. Therefore, we are obliged under the German Battery Act (BattG) to draw your attention to the following:
Batteries and accumulators must not be disposed of with household waste. You are rather legally obliged to return used batteries and accumulators!
Old batteries can contain harmful substances that could harm the environment or your health if improperly stored or disposed of. Batteries also contain important raw materials such as iron, zinc, manganese, or nickel, and can be recycled.
After using the battery, you can either
- return it to us (Thomas Buhl Coaching Instrumente, Am Dachsbau 59, 13503 Berlin, Germany)
- or return it in your area free of charge (for example, in a retail market or at communal collecting points).
The return of batteries to retail outlets is limited to end users for the disposal of usual quantities, and of those old batteries which the retailer offers or has previously offered in its product range.
The cross-out waste bin sign means that you cannot dispose of batteries and accumulators with household waste. The signs under the waste bin on batteries stand for:
- Pb: Battery contains lead
- Cd: Battery contains cadmium
- Hg: Battery contains mercury